Sales Support Representative, Clearing & Forwarding
About the job
- Attend networking and directing customers enquiries as you play a key role to support regional commercial business teams.
- Request rates from service providers and assist Business Development Manager to work on commercial proposals with meticulous details.
- Establish and develop vendor relationships in Southeast Asia e.g. with transporters, barge brokers/ carriers, container shipping lines and logistics forwarders.
- Maintain high standard of service delivery as you also ensure compliance through company’s policies.
- Must be able to communicate with external and internal customers effectively, address both internal and external operational issues well.
- Have minimum university education.
- Good regional commercial support/work experience across Asia regions.
- Hold excellent commercial and entrepreneurial flair as you thrive to build strong stakeholders’ relationships regionally.
- Strong builder of relationships with interest parties
- Good knowledge of the shipping and logistics management industries would be preferred.
For more information, please email to [email protected]